We’re excited to open our doors and have you back at 3TEN ACL Live! The wellbeing of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe:
- All guests and 3TEN staff must complete a wellness check before entering the establishment or beginning a shift. Process includes:
- Temperature check (laser thermometer aimed at forehead)
- Health questionnaire (inquiring about symptoms and previous contact with infected persons)
- Sanitization of hands using CDC-approved sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance to 3TEN and throughout the venue. Soap & hot water available in the bathrooms for hand washing.
- Staff will wipe down high-touch areas (door handles, bars, sinks & soap dispensers, tables, trash cans, etc.) with CDC approved sanitizer frequently, with thorough deep clean of all venue surfaces nightly.
- Appropriately spaced chairs & tables for maintaining social distance between groups of guests.
- Capacity monitored to ensure compliance with the City of Austin’s mandate, and that safe distancing between groups of guests is possible.
- Signage posted throughout the venue and bathrooms detailing proper social distancing and personal sanitation procedures.
- Masks/face shields worn by all 3TEN staff. Staff will also regularly wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Face coverings encouraged for guests.
- Guests must comply with CDC-recommended safety procedures outlined above for entry into venue, and for the duration of their visit to 3TEN.
Your health and safety are our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe during your time with us. By visiting 3TEN, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.